You love your bike, we feel the same
At Cognition Cycles, our service centre is equipped with the right tools and expert mechanics to keep your bike running at its very best.
When you bring in your bike, our experienced staff will take the time to assess and discuss your repairs.
You can check out our range of service packages below for an overview of what we can offer. Additionally, we can customise your servicing needs with small or larger jobs as required.
12 Months Free Servicing
At Cognition Cycles, we believe everyone should have a safe and enjoyable riding experience. Keeping your bicycle maintained will ensure your safety, while maximising the longevity and performance of your components.
To get you started, you will receive 12 months free servicing* with the purchase of every new bike from us.*Please note: Parts are not included in the free service
How do I activate this offer?
To ensure the safe and smooth operation of your new bike, your first free service needs to be undertaken within 3 months from the date of purchase.
All bikes go through a normal wear-in period and it is necessary to adjust cable tension and check the tightness of bolts during this time. Please contact us to book in your bike for this important and free service.
Our Servicing Packages
A basic service to keep your well maintained bike running smoothly. Ideal for the bike with a recent service history and/or being ridden less than once a week.
- Check and adjust brakes
- Adjust gears (front and rear)
- Lubricate chain
- Inflate tyres
- Check and tighten all bolts
- Check the drivetrain for wearing
- Check and adjust the headset
This service provides some more TLC in order to keep your bike running at its best. Ideal for the person who rides a couple of times a week, or for the bike that may have been neglected with its maintenance schedule.
- All features of Pit Stop
- Remove cranks and check bottom bracket
- Lubricate brake and gear cables
- Clean drivetrain and lubricate
- Check and adjust wheel bearings
- Clean brake surface & check brake pads
- Check and true wheels
- Clean bike
The highest level of care for your beloved pushy.
For the die-hard commuters, mountain bikers and roadies.
- All features of Pit Stop
- All features of Full Service
- Plus a complete strip and rehaul of your bike!
* Please note that prices are for labour only and do not include the cost of parts. Fitting of parts and additional work may incur further charges
After Something More?
- Tyre and Tube installation: from $10.
- Fit a chain: $15
- Wheel Truing: From $35.
- Brake Bleed per end: $40
In addition to these services, we also offer a wide range of basic to expert servicing which can be customized to your needs.
Please contact us for further details and quotes.